Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust

The product on the table today (pun definitely intended) is gluten free pizza crust from Udi's. It can be found in the freezer section of a growing number of grocery stores. There are two in a package, meaning one for you and one to share (right...)

Ease of Use

Udi's Pizza Crusts are very easy to use. Just top them with your favorite toppings and bake for ten to fifteen minutes. I piled mine pretty high, and the baking times were accurate.

Appearance

Udi's makes their gluten free pizza crust super thin! You can tell they have been prebaked, which is good because they won't be doughy inside.

Taste and Texture

Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crusts make some tasty pizza! The crusts are delicious. There is no weird taste or smell to deal with.

As for texture, we had two very different results in my house. I baked my daughter's pizza for ten minutes. It came out gooey on top with a soft bottom crust. The edges had a slight crisp to them. It was exactly the way she likes it.

I baked my pizza for fifteen minutes. The cheese on top was golden brown and the bottom crust was firm. The crust was crispity crackly on the edges- Just the way I like it!

Versatility

You can top Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust with anything your heart desires. Try brushing it with olive oil and sprinkling with garlic powder and parmesan for a tasty big crouton:)

Overall Value

A two pack of Udi's Pizza Crust is available through their online store for $5. That's a good price!

Rating

Yummy Yummy, Pizza Pizza....Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm....I saw these today, and opted for another kind. I will definetely have to give these a try, sounds like the kind of crust my hubby would love!

    ReplyDelete