Katz Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

I think I have eaten enough gluten free chocolate chip cookies to be considered a connoisseur (who hasn’t. right?). That didn’t mean that I was any less happy to pull the chocolate chip cookies out of the Katz Gluten Free goody box :)



Ease of Use

No big directions here, just munch.

Appearance


Each gluten free cookie is about the size of a silver dollar. They have a generous amount of chocolate chips.






Taste and Texture

Katz Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are slightly soft in texture. The chocolate is rich and melty and there is quite a bit of it. The cookie itself does have a bit of that gluten free flavor that I am not fond of.

Versatility

I’m pretty sure that chocolate chip cookies can be used for just about anything. They can be crunched up for a crust, added to sundaes, packed in lunches or hoarded in a office cabinet :)

Overall Value

You get a good amount of cookies for $4.70.

Rating

I’m not sure these are my favorite flavor in gluten free chocolate chip cookies, but they have a great texture and come recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment