Gluten Free Cracklebred from Natural Nectar

I've done reviews for gluten free crackers, and some for gluten free breads, but today is a first for GFPR! Today I get to do a review for something that is neither bread nor cracker, but something in between. I found Gluten Free Cracklebred from Natural Nectar in my mom's pantry. It was something I'd never seen before, so you know I had to try it!



Ease of Use

As easy as food can be!

Appearance

Natural Nectar Gluten Free Original Cracklebred, 3.5 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)Gluten Free Cracklebred from Natural Nectar has a very porous texture. It is obvious from a glance that we are dealing with a light and airy snack.

Taste and Texture

Appearances are not deceiving here. Cracklebred is indeed light and airy. It's taste and texture reminded me of Cheetos Puffs, without the cheese powder. Honestly, at first bite I wasn't sure I liked the flavor. It is very different- Sort of bland and flavorful at the same time. I kept taking bites (the texture drew me in) and the more I ate, the more I liked it. I found myself going back for more.

Versatility

Cracklebred has a light texture that goes great with salads and soups. It also holds up to toppings well.

Overall Value

Each box costs around $3 for 21 crackers. Not a bad price, especially when you look at the fact that Cracklebred has no trans fat, no cholesterol and only 17 calories per slice.

Rating

I'm not sure that Cracklebred is for everyone, but I can't seem to stop eating it :) I recommend that everyone try it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment